Proof of payment
I want cutting-edge SEO tactics that are actually ranking websites.
It’s your job to grow website traffic that actually converts into revenue, rather than just looking good in your analytics account.
You already know that organic traffic from search engines is one of the best sources of new customers that exists online. Top rankings can make or break a business.
And you know that instead of interrupting someone like ads can, organic traffic helps you reach people exactly when they want what you have to offer.
But there’s just one problem when looking to get higher rankings…
There’s a lot of conflicting advice. You just want the latest strategies that actually work.
You’ve read the SEO blogs.
You’ve already heard terms like keyword research, link building and on-site optimisation.
You already know that you have to write descriptive title tags, find the right terms to target and pick up links to your site along the way.
But your time is limited, and you don’t want to spend it on the least effective steps you should be taking.
The worst part is wondering whether the steps you’re following are actually up to date and working in the real world.
There are no secrets about what search engines are actually looking for…
Your website should be fast.
Your content should be original.
It should be easy for search engine crawlers to understand what your website is about.
And among other things, you need links from other sites to act as a ‘vote’ that you’ve built a great resource (and know what you’re talking about).
Google’s algorithm can be a bit of a black box at times, but there are no surprises as to what they’re trying to show at the top of search results.
…but there are secrets about how to build and acquire those things.
Legitimate, whitehat link building angles that haven’t been written about dozens of times before.
Advanced keyword research tactics (that even beginners can follow, given the steps) to find terms your competitors aren’t targeting.
Unique approaches to find issues with your on-site SEO that may be holding you back.
And particular types of content that can get people talking and give search engine users the result they’re looking for.
But you aren’t going to learn these things from a 21-point checklist blog post. Or a “content upgrade” that takes you to a Google Sheet.
Especially when different things should be prioritised based on the industry you’re in, and the type of site you’re looking to grow.
Even worse is when you’re trying to piece together insights from lots of different sources to put together an overall strategy that makes sense.
What if you knew your SEO strategy had been successfully tested on dozens of the biggest sites in the world?
Tested by Software as a Service companies pulling in tens of millions of dollars per year.
Used on some of the world’s most successful affiliate sites.
On eCommerce sites doing 9-figures (that’s $100M+) in annual revenue.
On fast growing, industry-leading news sites.
Implemented in some of the most competitive niches and still picking up legitimate, “whitehat” backlinks.
Here’s the truth when it comes to acquiring top rankings.
There are few tactics that should be a top priority to every site, in every niche.
You might need 2,000 words to rank an article about financial advice. That can be 1,800 words too many for a page on a currency conversion website.
Having 20% of your website consist of thin content might be seriously hurting a site with a million pages. Perhaps not for one with 1,000.
Clearly showing your expertise might really matter to rank in the health space. That’s likely less true in the hobby niche.
If your on-site SEO is “perfected” but you haven’t built any links, you shouldn’t be worrying about tweaking your meta descriptions further.
You get the idea.
Defining the best approach for your situation requires a framework you can pick and choose from, depending on your site and your goals.
A framework that has been built through a ton of trial and error.
Top SEO practitioners can spend years building a foundation of knowledge they draw upon depending on the site they’re helping.
That’s not an exaggeration.
It doesn’t matter if you run an industry-leading news website, a highly-profitable affiliate site, or you’ve just taken your first in-house SEO position, you need to stay on top of what’s working, right now, in your specific field.
What competitors are doing that you aren’t.
There’s no one size fits all approach, but as soon as you learn what to look for, you can define a strategy that makes sense for you.
A strategy that shows you what to prioritise, so you can get the biggest results in the shortest amount of time.
Whatever site you’re looking to grow, Detailed Blueprint has you covered.
In module one you’ll get the on-site strategy we charge thousands for
Get the exact checklist we use when auditing websites for thousands of dollars at a time. Not only will you learn unique things to check for that can massively hold websites back, but you’ll learn how to find those problems in a unique way as well.
Module two reveals never before seen whitehat link building tactics
Tactics myself and our clients have used to pick up some of the best links that exist on the web, without having to resort to sending “blast” emails to thousands of people, begging for links (which is never good for your reputation).
I’m incredibly proud of this module.
Our third module is all about finding profitable terms to target with minimal competition
There is no fluff or theory, but pure real-world results. Including how a single phrase helped me generate over $50,000 in the past 12 months (and it still has minimal competition).
Module four teaches you how to write content that gets people talking. That’s remarkable.
I truly believe a single article can change the entire trajectory of your business, and I have the examples and case studies to back it up. I’ll share exactly what worked in other niches that you can model for your own.
Two experts take you by the hand to dominate local rankings in module five
I want Detailed Blueprint to be the best SEO course on the planet (and the last you’ll ever need) so I brought in two local SEO experts – one who ranked a company that later sold for $400M – to share all they know.
The experts module is where the top marketers share their secrets
There’s no “best” SEO in the world, but there are people who are among the best in their disciplines. I brought in outside sources to share their secrets on link building, site speed, website acquisition and more. One is the founder of a $120,000/m SaaS company.
22 SEO Insights You’ll Find in Detailed Blueprint…
- The keyphrase that helped me generate an additional $50,000 in the past 12 months (that I still rank very well for).
- The reverse-HARO method which uses the site HelpAReporter in a non-standard way to find great link partners.
- The site much better than HelpaReporter for picking up better links, and with less competition.
- How to find profitable keyphrases people are ranking “under the radar” using specific lists of online success stories
- How I use Zapier to find the people most likely to link to something (works even with a free account)
- A way to target the linkerati (the people who link out) on Facebook I’ve never seen anyone else talk about
- Watch me audit six different websites, live, covering multiple niches and business types and finding serious issues with them
- What happened when I implemented “ghost page SEO” on one of my websites – with the actual rankings and traffic
- How I find expired domains to purchase that I pick up within 48 hours of finding them (and I’ve only ever missed out on one)
- Our exact step-by-step checklist we follow when auditing some of the biggest sites on the planet
- Four (!) unique methods I use to find ‘secret’ pages on any site which probably shouldn’t exist (and could be holding them back)
- Why you should literally give Google $10 (maximum) to find people to connect with — you might not even know this was possible
- A custom tool I use to segment and prioritise huge lists of sites quickly for outreach and relationships — you’ll get it too
- Get first access to the custom website crawler I spent thousands on (works on Windows and Mac) before anyone else
- Exactly what we write to clients when we find specific issues on their sites, that you can copy and paste in your own reporting where relevant
Six Things You’ll Be Able to Do When You’ve Completed the Training
- Find issues with any website – even those with in-house SEO teams – within minutes of looking at them
- Know exactly what steps to take to build ethical, whitehat links to websites (without begging for them at scale)
- Find keywords to target with decent search volume and minimal competition, that works in any niche
- Generate content ideas with the best chance of having people talk about (and link to them) that are relevant to your industry
- Utilise industry best-practice tactics for local SEO and growing local businesses through search
- Get answers from the course creators and other community members whenever you’re stuck