Proof of payment:
Starting at the age of 33 and investing in a single-family home, Grant Cardone made a quiet entry into real estate. Cut to three years later of exhaustive research, intense study and countless property tours Grant broke onto the multi-family real estate scene and has been a driving force in the industry ever since.
Over the last 28 years, Mr. Cardone has closed over $1 Billion in transactions and has over 5,000 units. He has created Cardone Capital to offer accredited and non-accredited investors the opportunity to invest with him.
Now you can learn from Grant’s experience and industry knowledge with the Real Estate Course.
This powerful program shows you:
- What to Invest In
- Simple Steps to Get You Started Buying Deals
- How to Avoid Costly Mistakes
The Real Estate course is perfect for novices and experienced investors. In fact, the most-advanced investor will learn strategies that Cardone employs to increase returns, increase positive cash flow and assure a two-to-three-times increase in returns.
You’ll know the different kinds of real estate, why apartments are a great investment vehicle, the three ways to invest in apartments, cash on cash (COC), where to find the deals and more about Cardone Capital. Plus, a glossary of terms and definitions.
This is a must-have for those interested in real estate and investing!
Find the right deals
- ✓ How to create passive income
- ✓ Ensure you never lose your capital
- ✓ Guarantee cash on cash returns
- ✓ Get great financing
- ✓ How to exit at a 3X investment
- ✓ Access the right price to pay
- ✓ How to refinance & reduce capital
- ✓ How to own deals with no cash
- ✓ How to get investors for deals
- ✓ Easiest route to create cash