WHY THIS REVOLUTIONARY COURSE WILL CHANGE THE GAME
The Process of Interrogation has been practiced for thousands of years. As we’ve evolved, and developed more effective ways to elicit confessions from criminals, we have ignored a major factor in the scenario – human behavior.
The conclusive studies show that nonverbal communication is 2/3 or more of communication, this, by default, means that it’s also 2/3 of interrogation as well. Previous interrogation training has only focused on roughly 30 percent of the interaction, and we continue to wonder why our confession rate isn’t where it should be.
Not only have we ignored the nonverbal behavior issue, which is hurting our justice system, we’ve ignored the fact that a simple method with several steps can’t be applied equally to all people.
Our officers are getting trained to apply the same principles to everyone, as if humans are replicas of each other.
People are different, and when you’re able to modify interrogation strategy based on the personality, fears, needs, insecurities and beliefs of the suspect, the whole dynamic changes.
It’s simple. Interrogation programs ask you to follow a formula that neglects and ignores more than 2/3 of the actual scenario. Science has evolved, so should our training.
We would never settle neglecting 2/3 of information in a crime lab, at home with our children, or anywhere else results are important. We would immediately find a system that addressed this critical gap; our results would improve almost immediately, and the system would work in ways we never imagined.
Our interrogation training system is like no other. We guarantee that your department and your teams will improve confession rates, reduce false confessions, establish greater clarity in interviews, and close cases faster.
With over 80% of convictions in the US relying on confessions and interrogation-derived evidence, imagine the impact when we no longer settle for a program covering 1/3 of the interaction.
The Hughes Protocol for Interrogation © HPI is designed to fill the gaps, and create a powerful team of interrogation professionals who finally have the tools to get the job done right.
We discovered two major facts about interrogations that led to the development of the HPI © system:
1. Lack of behavior skills are attributable to 80% of failures in interrogations
2. When we instill high-level behavior skills in our operators, results change accordingly.
As results improved, we identified 15 critical (and missing) skills in interrogation training programs:
1. Understanding nonverbal behavior (2/3 of communication)
2. Understanding the psychology of behavior (2/3 of the scenario)
3. Skills in reading people and scenarios
4. Skills in identifying human needs and fears individually
5. Skills to tailor your behavior to achieve better outcomes
6. Enhanced communication abilities
7. Advanced knowledge of persuasion and influence
8. Skills to create suggestibility
9. Understanding of obedience and authority
10. Understanding how to communicate authority and composure
11. Advanced skills in rapport development
12. Advanced skills in obtaining final confessions
13. Skills to prepare for the interrogation using behavioral information
14. Deception detection skills
15. Questioning methods
ON-DEMAND ACCESS AVAILABLE NOW!
OPEN TO NON-LAW ENFORCEMENT
INTERROGATION COURSE DETAILS:
This course is an abbreviated edition of the full five-day interrogation course. It includes the most fundamental interrogation, behavior-reading, and confession skills.
The course itself includes a handbook, and a certification online through Applied Behavior Research in Interrogation and Interview (level 1).
Officers and departments can sign up for group rates, and recordings may be made available to officers or personnel who are unable to attend a course.
- Moving from 10 hours to a confession to 35 minutes
- Generating trust without the old fashioned tactics
- Using interrogator behavior to control the environment, and even suspect physiology
- Identifying deception with much greater accuracy
- Identifying suspect fear and insecurity before the interrogation
- Asking questions to target suspect’s personal behaviors
- Using enhanced methods of language, movement and sound to change mood and behavior
- ‘Manufacturing’ compliance and honesty in less than 10 minutes
- Skills to determine hidden motives, concealed intention and deceptive behaviors
- The codified system that triggers a ‘need to confess’ in guilty parties
- The step-by-step formula to build connection and rapport
- How to modify interrogator appearance and behavior based on the psychological profile of suspects
- All new methods of verbal and written confession harvesting
- The exact formula to develop an interrogation plan BEFORE it starts, to ensure success
- How to gather sensitive information more effectively in conversation
- The five ways to establish authority in the interrogation room, and the three times using authority will KILL the interrogation
Sales Page: _https://www.training.chasehughes.com/offers/b8t9crJR/checkout
GBG: Deliver after 12-24hs