Laura Belgray – Inbox Hero (Email Copywriting Course)
In this easy-to-digest guide, you’ll learn how to..
- Be more concise
- Clear out all the “verbal bubble wrap” that’s burying your powerful message
- Paint vivid pictures with your words
- Create tantalizing cliffhangers within your emails
- Stop impatient, speedy, skimming eyeballs
- Get a hurried reader to willingly go back and re-read more carefully
- Speak commandingly without being pushy
- Leverage simple formatting tricks that grab the reader’s eye (and brain)
- Give CTAs extra urgency (hint: it’s all about the specifics – see the Supergoodie Silverlake email)
- Reverse-engineer an email you love and replicate its success – without actually copying
- Get buyers jumping at a high-ticket offer in under 26 words
- Get subscribers who “never write back to anyone” to write back to YOU – and why that matters
- Warm up readers to any promotion, even one that wouldn’t naturally be “on brand” for you
- Weave in powerful social proof without seeming like a braggy blowhard
In this 2-hour video training, you’ll learn:
- The Art of The Start: How to jump into a story so we’re gripped from the get-go
- The seamless segue: How to get from your story to the sell without feeling like you’re awkwardly jamming them together
- Concrete details: the magic element that turns words into pictures. But how much to pack in and what to leave out? We’ll cover that, too
- Rhythm changes. (See what I did there?)
- “How do I use dialogue and spoken lines?” ME: I’ve got you.
- Humor, or which words add the yuk yuks
- Length. How long is too long?
- The difference between a “who cares” anecdote and a real story
- How to make a story “email appropriate”
- Who the story should be about when it’s in an email. You, the writer? The reader? Your purebred cockapoo, Roger?