Learn how to launch an email newsletter people want to read (and companies want to sponsor). I’ve built and sold 4 email newsletters. This is how you can do it too.
Over the past few years, I’ve built and sold 4 large profitable email newsletters (FoundersGrid, DailyNames, NewKeys and CryptoWeekly) that are read by people at Google, Stripe, Emirates, WeWork, Virgin, Vodafone, Heineken, Samsung, Expedia, and tens of thousands more.
In this short video course, I’ll show you how I built and scaled the 4 newsletters I sold, and how you can do it too.
But first, let me explain why I’m so bullish on email newsletters right now, and why you should be too:
- Newsletters are inexpensive and quick to set up, and you don’t need any technical skills to get started
- Anyone can create a profitable newsletter covering their industry, local community or hobby
- You can update your newsletter from anywhere, giving you total freedom to work where and when you are happiest
- There are mutliple ways to turn your newsletter into a PROFITABLE newsletter (I grew mine to 5 figures per month and show you how)
- Newsletters allow you to easily connect and build relationships with really smart people in your industry
- Newsletters with loyal readers are valuable assets, and there’s no shortage of people and businesses who want to buy them
- Bonus: There’s a good chance you’ll never have to pay for an event ticket again, thanks to being able to get press passes!
So yeah, newsletters are rad. But how do you get setup? How do you find readers? How do you find paying sponsors?
This video course covers all this, and more.
- How to launch an email newsletter people want to open and read
- How to grow your new newsletter to thousands of subscribers quickly
- How to profit from your newsletter by working with paying sponsors
I’ve broken the course down into 9 no BS videos. My aim when creating this course was to cut out the fluff so you can learn how to start and grow a profitable newsletter in just one sitting.
With so much crap published online every day, I cover why curated newsletters updated by people who care are fixing much of what’s broken with most online news consumption.
I’ll walk you through some of my favourite newsletters I read on a regular basis and walk you through the different formats, design and monetization strategies newsletters can have.
Choosing the right topic or industry to cover is crucial. In this video I outline my tips on finding great newsletter topics, along with why I think everyone should create a newsletter for their local community.
Naming Your Newsletter
This is how you can find a great name/domain name for your newsletter within 5 minutes flat. This is the same method I use to name all my newsletters/projects and it has never failed me.
Newsletter Landing Pages
Great landing pages encourage people to sign up to newsletters. Join me as I breakdown different landing pages and offer advice on what you should, and should not, include on yours.
I recently launched 20 newsletters in 20 days to find the best software you should be using. In this video I share my recommendations for various different types of newsletters you may want to create.
Curating amazing content
Learn the strategies I use to find and organize great content your readers will always look forward to reading every week. This is the backbone to a great, profitable, curated newsletter.
Marketing Your Newsletter
I walk you through the different strategies I used to grow 2 of my popular newsletters along with sharing different examples and ideas (both paid and organic) on how you can grow yours.
Finding paying sponsors
From reaching out to potential sponsors, pricing, media kits and so much more, I cover the processes I’ve used in the past that have helped me secure $100 to $14,000 newsletter sponsorship deals.
Case study: LondonTech.co
I walk through how I was able to launch a new newsletter (LondonTech.co) to 100+ subscribers, onboard it’s first paying sponsor and send out it’s first newsletter edition – all within just 24 hours.
Interview: Peter Cooper from CooperPress
Exclusive video interview with Peter Cooper covering how he grows, markets and updates a collection of newsletters aimed at developers that reach close to half a million readers every week.
Sales Page: _https://kintu.co/profitable-newsletters/
Deliver after 12-24hrs