NEW & IMPROVED: Become a Certified Paid Traffic Master
Learn the secret strategies for driving quality traffic from platforms like Facebook, Google, YouTube, and Instagram in this completely revamped Mastery Course.
What You’ll Learn
Brand New Dive Deep Into The Facebook Ad Platform
As a marketer, our job is to meet the customers where they already are. And where they already are is Facebook. With well over 2 BILLION daily active users, Facebook is the premier platform for marketers to mine leads and sell products and services. Facebook advertising expert Molly Pittman will walk you through the ins and outs of the platform and show you EXACTLY how to design ad campaigns that generate results for your business… fast.
The 3-Step Automated Traffic System
Build an automated traffic system that generates leads and sales for your business 24 hours a day. Learn all about the ever-important “traffic temperature” and how media buying is actually like building an in-person relationship.
Build A Successful Ad Campaign
Watch step-by-step “deep dive” videos on how to build successful ad campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google, and YouTube. Discover the five elements of a high converting paid traffic campaign and how you can leverage them to send thousands of leads to your business.
The Metrics That Matter (and the ones that don’t)
Learn to analyze the metrics that actually matter so that you can “trim the fat” from your campaigns and scale without accruing extra costs. Quit wasting time analyzing numbers that are useless to your bottom line.
Become Certified in Paid Traffic Mastery and Discover A Repeatable System For Generating New Leads and Customers…
- Create a customer avatar for your ideal client or customer so that you can cater your messaging to better target leads that are more likely to buy your product or service.
- Track your campaign’s progress and success by establishing conversion metrics that actually matter to you, your business, and your bottom line.
- Learn advanced retargeting strategies and how you can leverage multiple touch points on high-value leads to to maximize your efforts on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Google.
- Identify your prospect’s core buying emotion to write an ad that triggers their deepest desires with hard-hitting copy that moves them to take action…
- Determine your prospect’s “traffic temperature” and use it to create ads that seize attention and speak directly to “the conversation in their head.”
- Discover how to structure ad copy for ANY company or industry, with show-and-tell samples from ecommerce, B2B, B2C, and more.
- Troubleshoot the ads you’re already running without having to waste valuable time and energy starting over from scratch.
- Carefully Construct a completely automated traffic system that generates leads and sales for your business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Follow step-by-step instructions on how to build multiple successful ad campaigns on on “the Big 4” traffic platforms.
- Discover the secret to scaling your campaign once you have a winner so you can build MASSIVE subscriber lists while avoiding the ad fatigue that can lead to increased click costs.
When You’re Done, You’ll Walk Away With a Plan For GUARANTEED TRAFFIC
What if you didn’t have to “pay” for traffic?
Instead…what if traffic “paid” you?
And what if acquiring new customers was as simple as pulling a lever?
It sounds outlandish, but that’s exactly what “Traffic Masters” (a.k.a. Customer Acquisition Specialists) do. And once you have completed this newly updated mastery class, you too will know how to leverage traffic channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube to not only grow your customer base…
…but to grow your customer base at a PROFIT.
Did you catch that?
You’ll no longer have to practice “hope-and-pray” or “wait-and-see” marketing.
Traffic will come, because you’ll know how to make it come predictably and repeatedly.
But how do you actually do it?
How do you take a message to the “unwashed masses” and convert strangers into friends without breaking the bank?
That’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
Module 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Paid Traffic: The What & Why
- Lesson 3: The Customer Journey Explained
- ACTIVITY: Map The Value Journey
Module 2: Core Concepts
- Lesson 1: Core Concepts
- Lesson 2: The Traffic Store
- Lesson 3: Traffic Temperature
- Lesson 4: Content & Paid Traffic
- Lesson 5: Cold Traffic Content
- Lesson 6: Warm Traffic Content
- Lesson 7: Hot Traffic Content
- Lesson 8: What’s Next?
Module 3: Crafting Your Campaign Assets
- Lesson 1: Creating Your Campaign Assets
- Lesson 2: Customer Avatars
- Lesson 3: Laser Targeting
- Lesson 4: High Converting Ad Copy
- Lesson 5: Ad Creatives
- Lesson 6: Ad Scent
- Lesson 7: What’s Next?
Module 4: Facebook Deep Dive
- Lesson 1: Getting Started With Facebook
- Lesson 2: Facebook Compliance
- Lesson 3: Understanding Campaign Structure
- Lesson 4: Placements, Bidding, & Budget
- Lesson 5: Instagram
- Lesson 6: Tracking & Campaign Launch
- Lesson 4: Re-targeting & The Facebook Pixel
Module 5: Troubleshooting, Optimizing, & Scaling
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting, Optimizing, & Scaling
- Lesson 2: Analyzing Data
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Campaigns
- Lesson 4: Optimizing
- Lesson 5: Scaling
Module 6: Google Ads with Mike Rhodes
- Lesson 1: The Big Picture
- Lesson 2: Learn The Lingo
- Lesson 3: Knowing Your Business and Marketing Goals
- Lesson 4: Finding and Understanding Keywords
- Lesson 5: Writing Great Ads
- Lesson 6: Understanding Ad Groups
- Lesson 7: Building Campaigns
- Lesson 8: Conversion Tracking
- Lesson 9: Introduction to Ongoing Optimization
- Lesson 10: Getting Advanced
Module 7: YouTube Ads with Tom Breeze
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Your Customers Moment
- Lesson 3: The Perfect Video Ad
- Lesson 4: Reaching Your Customer
- Lesson 5: Campaign Build Walk through
- Lesson 6: Thank You
Module 8: Linkedin
- Deeper Dive LinkedIn Platform
- LinkedIn Objectives
- Finding Your Market On LinkedIn
- Ad Copy & Ad Creative
- Creating An Ad
- Re-targeting On LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Insights Tag
- Reporting & Analytics
Proof of payment: